If you’ve been slow to show appreciation, there’s not a better time to express your gratitude than Thanksgiving Day. Actually… anytime is the perfect time. That will be explained in the lyrics I’ll share in awhile.
Before we get to that, stop procrastinating and think about who and what you should be grateful for…now.
Who do you appreciate?
- Spiritual and/or religious leaders?
- Motivational Inspirational speakers?
- Entertainment professionals?
- Healthcare professionals?
- Your income providers?
- Retail workers who help you?
- Maintenance people who do repairs for you?
Think about people you encounter in your life. Can you give thanks to them?
Now think about what you can be grateful for.
- Good food
- Your home
- Your body parts
- Your skills and talents
- Nature’s beauties
- Freedom to choose your attitude
Some days it’s harder than others to appreciate what’s happening in our lives, isn’t it?
But even if that’s true, here are my lyrics to give insight on that for you:Did you like this post? Then show your appreciation when you click & tip. Thank you!